A 360 Virtual Tour is a full color 360 Degree View of an interior or exterior of a property. It’s made by taking several 360 panoramic photographs of your establishment and stitching them together to produce a very wide photo, which is then inserted into a “viewer”. This is then ready for your assets management, publishing online and offline.
Features in Virtual Tour
- Pre-loader and interface design Special effects, such as rain, lens flare etc
- Optimized virtual tours for quick viewing over internet.
- Definition and description of the views in Arabic and English.
- Control points to navigate the virtual tour Hot spots in virtual tour Logo of the Client and address in all the views of virtual tours.
- Hot Links to Navigate between related virtual tours Optimal and full screen views
- Virtual tours in Flash, Quick Time and Java Full control of views, zoom out and in, rewind, fast forward, etc